Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Gratefulness List...
















So it's really Sunday, (I know I promised to do this on Fridays!) and I really want to keep the good energy going - so... this week I'mgrateful for:

  • Color - it is the thing I find most beautiful in life
  • My incredible 2009 brides - they are growing everyday and I have a wonderfully inspired group this year
  • New friends - in the community and on Facebook
  • The Rain - it makes the color more intense and provides a good excuse to work from home
  • Old friends - here, there and everywhere - you are my family
  • Opportunity - it is around every corner, though some days you have to look a little harder
  • Always a sturdy cup of caffeine
  • My family that keeps me grounded and motivated
  • Shoes!! The more the merrier.
  • My iPhone - my constant companion, I don't know how I lived without you






1 comment:

sophie marie said...

Corrine I am so glad that you commented on my blog because then it lead me to yours! Nice to know I have a fellow "list" fanatic :)
Its been fun to get to know you! and I hope my singing through our thin walls doesnt scare you away! I never realize how well you can probably hear me untill I hear someone next door in your office!