Thursday, February 19, 2009

Addition to the Love List - Hannah Hartnell













One of my Divine Brides of 2009 (check out our Album of Alumni on the panacea Facebook page), was telling me about her wedding gown designer - the studio, the stately gray whippet on the vintage velvet sofa, the personalized service and exquisite attention to detail and the woman’s dedication to giving back – and I was hooked. The name sounded remotely familiar to me, but I wasn’t sure how I knew it.

Google saves the day! (how did I figure ANYTHING out before Google – oops! That really dates me huh?) None the less – WOW… I meandered around the site and immediately emailed Hannah to see if she would let me post some photos of her fabulous designs on our blog – and she emailed back – from a beach in Mexico. Green light and delight! Why Hannah Harnell that is – has designed gowns for the likes of Barbra, Gweneth to name a couple of hot ladies. She is a standard at the Academy Awards with a look that is a stunning mixture of old Hollywood Glam, mixed with Vintage Chic and tossed with a smidge of eclectic full throttle goddess. She uses sumptuous fabrics and delights in the details of perfection.



What I love – she is a woman that supports the community and the women around her. You will not find these gowns on the pages of all the bridal magazines on the newsstands – they’re too special for that. But if you are looking for the special care and personal attention - what will make you look amazing on a day that you want to be gorgeous – Hannah is your choice. Check out her website, visit her design studio in Santa Monica and watch for her splendor on the red carpet of the Oscars.

No comments: