Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Miracle of Love - Cheers & a Wink!

I happen to believe there really is someone for everyone - I am walking proof! But really, when you think about it - love is a true miracle. I get to be on the sidelines of many miracles during wedding season. Every bride and groom has a wonderful story about how they fell in love and all that life has brought to the path that they are walking down to their wedding day.

I recently had the great pleasure of working with some of my favorite people in the wedding industry, on a beautiful wedding at Meridian Vineyard. This is my shout out to a team of incredible professionals with a wild creative streak that knocks wedding guests of their feet! First and foremost - the man with the vision: Mark Padgett Even Design, Paul and Linda at Fig Leaf Video, Julie Wilson Photography, San Luis Jazz Band and Two Cooks Catering (they Rock!!).


No comments: