Friday, January 30, 2009

Friday Gratefulness List...

A dear friend of mine writes and publishes a list of things that she is grateful for every Friday. I think it is wonderfully rich ritual and I shall attempt to be a regular grateful list writer. Not only is it a fun way be thankful - it makes me realize how incredibly fabulous my world is and what more (besides a stiff espresso) could one need!

Oh - by the way, the dear friend of 20 + years (careful with the plus signs please!) has a fabulous foodie blog called SWEET TEA & SUNSHINE - do check it out! The name sums her up better than any adjectives in the English language and I am terribly grateful for her.

Here goes...
  • Life in California - I feel I've adapted well
  • The miracle of love - unconditional and unending - my husband of 16 years
  • 8th birthdays - Adrienne my love - you rock!
  • Photographers - you make my visions a reality and allow me to share with others
  • My Life with Flowers - how lucky am I to play and be paid?!
  • My Mother - her never-ending kindness and encouragement
  • My Web Goddess - Darcie at webeclectic.com
  • Opportunity - it abounds at every turn
  • Change - in all of it's forms (my new do, the political current and life)
  • My beautiful office and studio
















The Eight Year Old



















The Flowers


















The office


1 comment:

sherilee said...

You are a sweet dear! So glad you did a grateful list--some weeks it's harder than others, but I'm always glad I did it! And you are always on my list, baby.

But I must protest that there's still no picture of the new do... please remedy asap.

Danke. xo