Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Galeet + Alon 9.6.09 the details


In love with this wedding...  In love with this couple!   These are some of my favorite detail shots from David Pascolla Photography.  Watch for this wedding to be permanently featured on our website soon.

Two days after the wedding, I received this email from the bride and I was a puddle for a bit:

Hi Corinne,

Alon and I just wanted to say Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!...for an amazingly colorful wedding. Your ideas, direction and execution were fantastic. Our reception tables, the chuppah and the bouquets looked simply gorgeous the day of and so vibrant in color. It was everything we could have hoped for and more. What's even better, is that you were a complete pleasure to work. I found that you made me excited yet calm every step of the way.

Thank you again so much. I know our wedding would not have looked as incredibly without you.

Thanks,
the newly married, Galeet and Alon Levi!



The wrought iron & silk chuppah is from our permanent collection available to our brides - it has many customizable options - because it would kill us to the the same thing twice.   If you're looking for a cookie cutter wedding - you've come to the wrong place!













No comments: