Thursday, October 8, 2009

Ashley & Vance 10.08.05 - Happy Anniversary!


There are so many memories of amazing people, places and blooms that I have been blessed to acquire over the last ten years.  Probably there is nothing more rewarding than the opportunity to stay in touch with some of my brides and watch as they have beautiful families and live rich and fulfilling lives.

I remember an afternoon when Ashley and her lovely mom met with me.  I was still working from my home at that time, and my daughter, then 3 1/2, was at home and very much wanting to be involved in the meeting.  Ashley and her mom, both teachers, were very gracious and interested in my precocious little girl while we talked about the colors, ambiance and many ideas for Ashley's day.  Over the ensuing months, I grew quite attached to these ladies and to this day, my daughter remembers Ashley and her mom.

This spring, we booked a wedding for 2010 - the bride is a dear friend of Ashley's.  This is the greatest compliment in the world from one of our former brides.  I am so thrilled to see Ashley in my FaceBook community with her beautiful children, thriving, happy - and best of all still in love!

No comments: