Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jake & Necia - 9.4.09

I have known Jake for the past two years as a fabulous associate photographer of Mike Larson Inc. - one of my partners at Broad Street Event Group. Jake has also done some graphic design work for me, including a redesign of our logo and corp ID. It was an incredible honor to be asked to help Jake and Necia with their flowers. On our first meeting, I could tell - Necia was a creative force all on her own and she definitely had a vision.

Jake and Necia shared my silly penchant for making up new words for different styles or combining two words to become one - my favorite one they came up with was "Frasion" for French with Asian influences - watch for it in the next edition of Websters!

Their wedding though, we decided would be "Anthropologie Chic".

This is a sneak peek from a crazy awesome photographer - Mike at Mike Larson Inc.





No comments: