Monday, September 7, 2009

Galeet & Alon 9.6.09 - a teasing preview

I remember the night that I was up late and emailing Galeet back and forth about the colors of the bridesmaids dresses last October - she came to the brilliant decision of a dark graphite - mainly because she really wanted the flowers to POP against the back drop of the dresses, against the back drop of the ocean. Months of planning, emails, sketches and decisions ensued.

Yesterday - was THE day!!

David Pascolla was so generous and kind to share this photo of Galeet's bouquet with me as a preview of what is to come. Obviously, I can hardly stand it - the waiting, to see what else he caught in his view finder. He is a masterful artist and probably one of the truly nicest people I have ever met. I shall post more images when they are available.

Congratulations Galeet & Alon! Molzotov!

No comments: