Saturday, April 25, 2009

Wedding Ideas & Resources Abound

Since I only have a wedding on Sunday this week, I had an extra day to meander around on the web finding some really incredible blogs by incredible people and thought I would share with you my favorites.

In addition to some really fabulous flower, bouquets and decor ideas - the photography on these sites is really breath taking. Even if these photographers are not in your area - taking these pictures to a photographer that you are interviewing would really give them a good indication of what you are looking for.

Several of these blogs have just broken ground in the last week - so there is some wonderfully fresh perspective here and a whole lot of inspiration. Enjoy!

One of my favorite San Fran designers - nancy liu chen design provides wonderful inspiration and information on her Brown Bag Blog - addressing in particular what goes into the cost of wedding flowers.

Daily Candy - just launched this week, Daily Candy Weddings! Now you can have wedding candy everyday too.


My favorite find of the day: The Bride's Cafe or TBC - amazing photography here of stunning brides and beautiful ideas - I had to go through all 37 pages before going to bed last night.

Launched just the other day: San Francisco Style Unveiled. And, in a fantastic follow up to our Earth Day entry - check out 101 ways to be eco-chic.




And last but far from least - my steady go to: Style Me Pretty.

No comments: