Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Christmas Eve Eve with my Peeps


To say that I am a lucky, blessed creature is an understatement. In the last ten years of doing what I love (design and fleurs), I have been incredibly fortunate to bump into some of the most creative and unbelievably talented people to walk the earth. Three people in particular have become my chosen family of friends - they love me in spite of myself, they make me laugh at the tough stuff in life and - DANG!!! they are just plain FUN! We gather usually at NOVO in SLO over the Tempernillo, that really at this point should have our picture on it, and wonderful naush every month or so.


So this - is a shout out to my "girls" who share in the ups and bumps of life and work and celebrate the fabulous, every chance we get. Dawn Lambeth - truely amazing musician and stunningly beautiful person (Usonia Jazz), Linda Della Pelle - writer of the funniest emails EVER, fellow mother in arms and film producer extraordinaire (Fig Leaf Video) and my beloved Mark - creative genious, songster and travelling companion (and I don't mean just around the world!) - (Mark Padgett Event Design) - I am blessed with your witty intelligence and grace and I am so grateful for each of you.

In a last minute tango to have one more gathering before Christmas - we invited our husbands (yeah!!! we can all say that now) along to Blue to toast the season on Christmas Eve Eve. And Voila! New tradition has been born. Next year we'll make reservations though. Peace out my gals!

No comments: