Monday, July 20, 2009

7.04.09 Gema & Oscar




Some of my brides & grooms are so incredibly fabulous that when their wedding is over - I'm really so sad that I won't get to work with them any more - it's sort of like the day after Christmas - all that planning and then in a few hours - it's all over.

Gema & Oscar definitely were that for me. They are both astoundingly gorgeous and come from a proud and beautiful Mexican heritage. We worked hard to incorporate their roots into the flowers and decor of their day through color. They even brought back a bunch of authentic tela vera vases from Mexico for me to you use as one of their centerpiece versions.

Mission de Tolosa San Luis Obispo was the fitting venue for their ceremony, followed by the beautiful back drop of Vina Robles Winery in Paso Robles.

These are a few of my personal pictures of their flowers - they hired one of my favorite photographers - Colleen Rosenthal, and once we get her art work back - we'll post them.

No comments: