Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Weekend - June 06 2009

Oh - dear - haven't been here in a while! Yes, wedding season has definitely hit - and it is a wonderfully happy time of celebration for all involved. I get to push away from the computer, the many proposals, contracts and questions - and actually get into the studio and see my ideas come to life - what an amazing job! I dream this stuff late at night when I can't sleep - and now it is coming together before my eyes. Surrounded by countless buckets of blooms, standing deep in stems and greens - I am in my true glory. Thank you to each of you for allowing me my dream life!

This weekend a few fabulous bouquets came to life and though I can't wait to post the pictures from the photographers we worked with - these are my personal view point.

The "Stacy" - quite possibly my favorite bouquet to date - I know I say that every week - but I really mean it this time! Texture rich and color rich - I had a really hard time handing this one over to the bride.


1 comment:

carissa said...

isn't it so funny how we can get so attached to something that will just die in a couple days anyways?we can't help it! these creations are our babies! :) i totally have a hard time "letting go" sometimes too!