Friday, May 8, 2009

Chocolate = Shoes: Friday Resource Guide


Oooooh la la - be still my heart!!!

I'm afraid of have succumbed to tweeting on twitter. I have found so many wonderfully creative sites, blogs and exceptional wedding items and incredible professionals loving what they do.

Today - I found Bliss Bridal Shoes - stunning, couture wedding shoe designs (think - beyond Cinderella's glass shoe). If you have a "thang" for shoes like I do - you have got to take a look! I don't like chocolate (don't ask), but from what I understand from all of you chocoholics out there and living in my house, shoes are my "chocolate". There is a physical reaction when I see something wonderful, I crave them when I have a hankering form a little "som'in, som'in" and would rather buy shoes than anything else.

These are really profoundly awesome. Thank you to my new Twitter Pal Tamara - shoe designer extraordinaire (can you think of a better job?? - OK - mine!), for sending over these pictures of chocolate -- I mean shoes.

And for those of you not twittering yet - come join us!

panacea event floral design: BloomDiva

BlissBridalShoes

No comments: